What’s Included In My Full-Service Storage Cost?
When you get a MetroBOX self-storage quote online, it will include everything you need, including GST, from A-Z.
But what does that mean? What else is included in our “all inclusive” honest, up front storage prices?
In short summary, you get:
- Low storage costs per month
- All MetroBOX transportation is already included in our full-service storage quotes!
- An upfront, fixed price quote for your professional removalist loading fees
(which you can split into 3 or 6 monthly payments – INTEREST FREE!)
- Excellent storage service with FREE ACCESS 6 days a week
- GST, taxes, petrol, stairs and distance to the truck are already included
- Professional moving equipment and aids are included for FREE!
- FREE padlocks for every MetroBOX you order.
- 24/7 security surveillance for your belongings at our secure storage warehouse.
- If you click on the insurance option, low cost storage insurance underwritten by Allianz, one of the storage industry insurance leaders, is also included in the quote.
Looking for the fine print?
Read on for everything you need to know about our affordable storage prices…
No Added Transportation Fees
When you order a full-service MetroBOX mobile storage unit anywhere in our MetroBOX Sydney Metropolitan or Melbourne Metropolitan service areas, the MetroBOX transportation is already included in the original quote price.
- We deliver your MetroBOXes for FREE
- Transporting your MetroBOXes back to our storage facility is also FREE
And when you request a full-service MetroBOX redelivery, the transportation fees are also already included in the return quote.
When you order mobile storage, there are four transportation journeys involved: not just the original delivery. That’s why we don’t simply say ‘free delivery’ like so many other mobile storage companies:
We do all four storage unit transportations for FREE!
MetroBOX Full-Service Storage Price Already Includes
Upfront, Fixed Removalist Uplift Quote For Mobile Storage
Little known fact: storage isn’t so convenient for anyone who isn’t:
- Have friends or family to help
- Already own furniture removalist equipment, like dollies and trollies, furniture pads and straps
- Have a big enough car.
- Have lots of spare time
- Loves to use their spare time for tasks like storage.
That pretty much cuts out most of the population.
That’s why MetroBOX has coupled secure storage with our professional moving services. Our skilled local movers can transport your storage box to your location (and back again) in our custom moving trucks.
Our professional removalists can also do all the heavy lifting for you to load up and unload your storage unit, for a low, fixed moving service price (and the loading fee can even be split into 3 or 6 interest free payments).
MetroBOX only employs experienced removalists. They always arrive with the complimentary removalist aids and equipment and know exactly what fits in where, how to get the most of your storage space and how to wrap it all up to keep your belongings safe and secured in place.
And our trained removalists are so much quicker: rather than spend hours or days going back and forth taking your storage to a storage facility or hiring a separate removalist company, they can have all your storage locked and loaded in (approximately) one hour per MetroBOX.
All you need to do is watch them work, lock it up and keep your key!
MetroBOX is the easiest full-service removals and storage solution
for one, fixed storage price.
Low, Fixed Storage Prices Per Month
MetroBOX not only gives you all these extras for FREE already included in your quoted storage costs, but also still offer one of the most competitive, ie. cheapest, storage prices in Melbourne or Sydney. Other companies might quote less, but they are usually only quoting the actual price of the storage. And depending on the service, you also get a smaller storage space, low quality of service or you may have to pay extra for what they consider ‘additional storage services,’ like transport and equipment hire.
For more specific information on how MetroBOX measures up against the competition, just check out our easy “apples with apples” comparison table on our storage compared page here.
More Free Stuff Already Included
There’s a whole lot more to getting your stuff into storage than just renting the storage box itself. You need to box and wrap it all up, transfer your things to the storage facility, stack everything properly so it won’t get damaged and lock it all up securely. Most storage companies, even other mobile storage companies, will simply rent out the actual storage space and that’s the storage price quote you get. Then you have to fork out more to rent the tools, trolleys, protective wrappings and either hire a truck or book a removalist service to get all your belongings transported to their storage site.
But not at MetroBOX.
At MetroBOX, our storage price quote includes getting your belongings professionally packed into your MetroBOX and transferred to our nearest secure storage facility. Our MetroBOX mobile full-service storage quote includes all travel and loading expenses and you also get all the following included for free:
- Furniture blankets and padding to keep your furniture protecting during moving and storing
- Furniture straps to secure your belongings in place so they don’t get jumbled around during transit
- Moving aids and equipment, like trollies and dollies to help our removalists transfer your belongings more efficiently and securely
- Padlocks for every MetroBOX and only you keep the keys
At MetroBOX, we consider moving your belongings into storage part and parcel of storage – not an additional extra.
That’s why all this free stuff is already included in your quick, online storage quote.
Get A Fixed Storage Price Online With MetroBOX
Need Mobile Storage Outside Metro Areas?
Did you know we can still deliver your MetroBOXes anywhere in Victoria or NSW? Even if you’re OUTSIDE our designated metro delivery zones?
Booking Self Storage Insurance
Booking affordable storage insurance with MetroBOX is actually pretty easy. It costs just $2 per month per $1,000 of cover and the insurance product is underwritten by Allianz, who are specialists in storage insurance.
Your storage insurance usually covers the improbable possibility of a fire, flood or theft at the storage facility (but be sure to read through the PDS to fully understand the cover). But with MetroBOX, all your belongings are safely locked up in a fire-compliant, secure facility and stays put until you’re ready to redeem it all.
In fact, if you already have home and contents insurance, you should check with your agent to see if your policy already covers your belongings for fire, theft and flood while they are in secure storage. If that’s the case, you will already be covered.
In addition to storage insurance, there are two other kinds of insurance you should be aware of:
- MetroBOX’s standard Public Liability Insurance (up to $20 million): This is automatically included whenever you book storage with us.
- Removals Insurance: Our MetroBOX movers are careful and experienced, but storage insurance and public liability insurance won’t cover the rare situations of road collision, accident or unavoidable damage that may occur during transportation, loading or unloading. If you want 100% peace of mind we recommend you take out Removals insurance, like the Carts Removals Insurance online application here. It takes less than 5 minutes to get a quote and get covered.