You can put almost anything into a MetroBOX that fits the dimensions (2.3m deep x 1.8m wide x 2.4m high), except, for safety reasons, the following list of prohibited items*:
- Hazardous, toxic, corrosive, environmentally harmful, contaminated or radioactive materials
- Flammable or potentially explosive materials
- Guns or weaponry
- Paint, solvents, varnishes and paint thinners
- Anything moist, wet or that contains liquids
- Live items, ie. animals or plants
- Perishable goods
- Any stolen or illegal goods, as defined by Australian law
- Waste products
If you are unsure whether an item is restricted, please don’t hesitate to contact us to check.
* This list is indicative and not exhaustive
** We have alternative options for vehicle storage, but we cannot load and store them inside the MetroBOX units.